What to bring
- Comfortable clothes for attending lectures and whatever leisure wear you like.
- Clothing and footwear suitable for taking part in sports activities.
- Trainers or comfortable walking shoes and maybe some sun cream - you will be expected to do some walking.
- Waterproof Clothing and an umbrella in case it rains. It may be necessary to be outside to move from location to location even in the wet!
- A warm jumper/fleece-it can get cold in the evenings.
- All meals are included, but you may wish to bring some money to pay for snacks, cans of drink etc. in the evenings.
- There will NOT be the opportunity to go shopping in Exeter.
- You should NOT bring large sums of money with you, there will be no facilities to store money securely.
- There is a Natwest cash machine on Campus, you will not be allowed to leave the campus to use different cash machines in Exeter city centre.
Bedding & Towels
- All bedding and towels will be provided, so it is not necessary to bring any with you.
Electronic equipment & valuables
- You are advised NOT to bring anything of great monetary or personal value with you, as we cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of these items.
- Mobile phones are allowed, but should not be left on during lectures.
- You are very welcome to bring a camera with you to record your time at the residential.
- You will be provided with necessary materials to complete your studies, including pens, pencils, paper etc.
- You may have access to computers (including the internet) and can use these for your studies.